Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day One

To my Best Friend, my Soul mate,
I have not been a good friend these past few months. You have been away for almost a year and I have not contacted you one to really talk to you, to see how you are doing in China and in Indonesia. These past few months have been such a blur that looking back I do not have much to report. I remember those nightly 30 minute phone calls, back when talking on your cell phone
and driving was still legal. How much we exchange about our day. Oh how I miss them. But you know me, I tend to be silent for long periods of time and you know I need them. I know that once all these life problems we are having are long past, we would once again get together and start conversing once more.
There are many times when I want to tell you everything that has happened, but I stop myself and tell myself I don't want to bother you. And because of those thoughts, that I am not being a good friend. I'm sorry. Hope I can start talking to you more. I really cannot wait until you get back to the States. It should be anytime right, from July to November.

~Leli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH leli,

Reading through your posts (hah! you didn't think I would did you?) from the last one until this one, I kept trying to see if I would show up.

And as if you're my boyfriend, my heart jumped when I saw who you addressed your first day to... <3

You know I understand you... we're more or less the same.
All the hidden emotions, all the fear, all the insecurities, as well as all the "acts" we put up just because of that.. I get it.

That's why... no matter what happens, no matter how long it has been since we talk or however long it might be in the future that we might have a gap..

you will always be my soul mate <33

(ps. lol, my word verification is 'calor' I just find that funny)