1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 c butter
2 1/2 old fashion oats
1 c light brown sugar
1/2 c white sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 c dried cranberries
1 c unsalted pistachio, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the eggs. Then add the honey and the vanilla. Mix into the large bowl.
4. Add the cranberries and the pistachios. Then mix in the oats into the batter. Place dough into the freezer for fifteen minutes.
5. Scoop cookie dough with a small ice cream scoop, 2 inches apart. Bake in the oven for 9-11 minutes.
6. Let the cookies settle in the sheet for a minute of two then transfer them into a cooling rack.
Enjoy the cookies with a nice cold cup of water or some milked tea.