Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!!!

Christmas has come and gone, it came so fast that I still feel like I need a real Christmas!! I did not feel any excitement on Friday... I had work and then I went to do some errand that by the time I got home, it was already dinner time. I did not get to dress up or finish wrapping presents. Our record player was broken so we did not hear any Christmas songs and it was such a small gathering that it felt like any other weekend. I miss my big family. I miss having all my cousins, aunts, and uncles, all sharing a meal. Telling jokes and playing games... I miss having gift exchanges and sharing stories. I hate growing up. I hate family feuds. I hate that Christmas no longer feels like Christmas. Times like this I really miss my grandfather. He knew how to keep the family together. He was the center of our family and I miss him. Its been more than five years since he has died, and I still feel like I talked about to him a couple of weeks ago. If he were still alive, there would not have been a feud between uncles and aunts. We will all get along an he would be proud of us for being such a close family. But no, they are all acting like children. Since there is no longer a parent figure, they are all throwing tantrums and ignoring people's calls.


Okay, enough of all this and more on good stuff. These past few weeks I have been in a baking frenzy, I have bakes a lot. Here are some of them:

I took pictures of all of these, but when I went to Disneyland in December 13, I left my camera on a bench. I was very excited 'cause I had just gotten a call for an interview for a teahing position.. That I left it there... So now I am camera-less and with no picture to post. So I am posting the links of the sites in which I got the recipes from.

No comments: